Sunday, December 23, 2012

Lifeless.

Hey universe! Omg I feel glad tht I'm still alive wth lol. Okay there was a big mistake about 21.12.12 wth with rumors saying the world will end? One thing tht I could say is those who believes do not have education like seriously man. Lol

Ok thts that. Now imma talk about how was the semester exams. It was a NIGHTMARE. I thought I had enough revision for econs yet I failed it? What is happening to the world now. I was expecting even I couldn't get something like 'wow alyn ure the highest, unbelievable' well atleast I can get something like "ok its not tht bad, I can still work it out a lil harder" but now it turned out like "DIE DIE DIE" lol

Econs failed, math was total messed up. Well now I have the feelings tht I'm gonna fail for my accounting as well. Pffttt is it like I dun deserve to be called a hardworking student? God I've been the most innocent nerd for the past 6 months!! Chill alyn chill. Everything happens for a reason. Well whts the reason then? Ugh.

Just to cool me down a little. Well not cool actually.. seeing my boyfriend took pictures with girls and knowing the boyfriend liked so many pics of his girl friends. I mean though they are just friends well tht doesn't mean he could fool me like that? I swear I can be the most evil FBI if anyone gets into my nerves!

I went through a few rough days with him lately, I just can't trust him like I did those days. He said he never lie to me but me as a girl I feel so much insecure. Its not like I've been dating with the guy that I want now. I mean a year ago he was so innocent, humble, charming. And he convinced me tht he did love me. Unlike now, he has gone into a very social life, girls all around, and blablabla. I guess he changed a lot and idw tht happens! I love him as much as he loved me before. But seing him with girls somehow made me jealous. Well ofcourse I do! I'm the girlfriend! I just don't understand whts happening between us. Hmm now it seems like things gone out differently, I don't tell any of my problem and same goes to him. None. We just keep quite and live our own lives like we haven't known each other at all. I dun want these. Help?

Last two years I can say like I was the happiest & the luckiest girl in universe to be D's girl. He was so romantic, gentleman, and he was there whenever I need someone. I miss his laughs through all my stupid jokes, his gentle reactions when I said I love him, and his ways to make me feel like a queen. I really miss tht. But now that he changed I'd never get them all again, I think. I just want him to convince me once again tht he really loves me. Prove to me tht he really does. And don't ever hide stuffs and lie. I thought we're the cutest couple tht shares every single thing? Lol.

Hm ok its 1:12am and I'm on skype with D and he prolly wanna hit the hay now. As a good gf, I wnt to be the last thing tht he sees when hes going to bed and the first thing tht he thinks when he wakes up in the morning! So, see you guys again? Xoxo, A.

Ps; D, please tell me tht u need me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment